Our innovative roller fly screens will let you enjoy your conservatory and other rooms with outside access more by letting fresh, cool air in, whilst stopping insects.
We understand that buying a conservatory is a big investment and would like to help you get the most from it.
Our fly screens are especially effective in the evenings when you want to turn the lights on, or watch the TV. Open your doors after a long day at work, let the fresh air in, and watch the moths and daddy longlegs simply bounce off our near invisible mesh screens.
Many of us now eat in our conservatory, so using fly screens allows you to open the doors and windows to smell the BBQ but keep the bugs off the salad. They will also stop that annoying wasp from buzzing around your head, while you’re eating your strawberries and cream.
Don’t lock out the sounds and smells of the summer, UNILUX fly screens let you enjoy the birds’ singing and the scent of flowers, without those unwanted bugs buzzing throughout the house.
- Our fly screens give maximum visibility and protection from insects. In fact our extra narrow frames give more visibility than when your doors are closed. Being almost invisible, the roller screen housing is only 45mm wide – thinner than most door and window frames, therefore the screens almost disappear against your frames.
- Anti-glare and sun shading is also a benefit of screening. The mesh will reduce the power of the sun heating up the conservatory and help stop fabrics from fading.
- Cotswold Blinds fly screens are beautifully engineered and built to last, fitted by trained installers and supplied with a limited lifetime warranty for complete piece of mind.
- These super fine fly screens can also be used to help keep pets in or out.
- UNILUX only makes roller fly screens – that focus ensures we stay the best available. Our screens are made to last, constructed from aluminium, fibreglass and stainless steal to your individual specifications.
- We can install on all doors and window types, patio sliders, French doors, bi folds, single doors, double doors, sash windows, casement windows, fanlights, in wood, PVCU and aluminium.
The Complete Service
- Deciding to own UNILUX screens is also a pleasure with our complete service means choosing UNILUX Screens is also a pleasure. Relax in the knowledge that you have the best screens, uniquely tailored to your needs.
- Our colour matching and wood grain service allows us to blend in with any conservatory, window or door finish.
- Many customers ask us to help with conservatory ventilation. Having screens fitted to conservatory fanlights will allow you to leave the windows open and let the cool fresh air circulate.
- If you hate sweeping up dead blue bottles from your white window sills, UNILUX Screens has the answer and can fit under two weeks from your free no obligation survey.